Youth Art Prize
We regret to advise that inline with community expectations,
the 2020 Bay of Fires Youth Art Prize will not be proceeding.
We look forward to returning in 2021.
Bay of Fires Youth Art Prize 2020
ENTRIES NOW OPEN
Presented by Break O’Day Regional Arts and Hub4Health, the Youth Art Prize (ages 4-18yrs) compliments a complete program of events and workshops being presented over the June long weekend throughout the Break O’Day region.
Theme: Children and Young People Have a Right to a Clean Environment
This year’s theme marks the 30th anniversary of Australia signing the United Nations Convention on the rights of the child. Entries will be asked to reflect on and consider: Article 24: Children and young people have the right to a clean environment.
HOW TO ENTER
No online entry is required.
Simply complete the ENTRY FORM and post or arrange collection:
Post: 5 Portland Court, St Helens TAS
Entry is open to all persons aged 4 to 18 years (Kindergarten – Grade 12)
Youth Prize Exhibition
5th – 8th June
Portland Memorial Hall
39 Cecilia Street, St Helens
Great prizes in all ages and Peoples Choice Vote
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- All entries must show consideration on, interaction with, and understanding of the theme.
- The art work has not been previously exhibited, including online.
- Entry is free with one entry per child or young person only.
- The artist agrees that BODRA and Bay of Fires Arts Association Inc may use the work and the entry information.
- The artist statement and profile have been completed.
- Art work to be sent/delivered to 5 Portland Crt St Helens 7216 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection
- We accept the following Visual Art forms: Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Clay work, Photography, Printing, Textiles and
- Digital works must be no more than 1 min in length and formatted as .mp4 or .mov or .avi files.
- Sound pieces must be no more than I min in length and formatted as .mp3 or .wav files.
- Still images should still be printed and posted to us.
- Artwork must be clearly labelled on the back with artist name, age and school.
- Entry of artwork is accepted as agreement to Terms and Conditions by the artist & Parent/Guardian.