Winter Arts Festival
*The $20,000 Art Prize Exhibition and Tasmania Shop Local Art Prize Exhibition will be held at:
Panorama Hotel: 1 Quail Street, St Helens
*Entries for the Local Art Prize have been extended to Monday, 23rd May @ 5:00p.m.
Join us 10-13 of June 2022, Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmania
Travelling to St Helens? visit www.eastcoasttasmania.com
The Bay of Fires Winter Arts Festival is a COVID safe event.
Visitors to the Festival are required to continue to follow the mandated behaviours for reducing the spread of infections such as COVID-19. These include:
- regularly and properly washing your hands
- staying at home if you are sick
- maintaining a distance of at least 1.5 metres from anyone who is not a part of your family or group
- registering your visit to each location by scanning the QR code at that site using the Check in TAS app
- following all current restrictions which are applicable to you, and
- getting tested if you develop any symptoms such as fever, a cough, or shortness of breath.
Special thanks and recognition is extended to photographer Wolfgang Glowacki, for allowing use of his Bay of Fires images throughout this site.