Winter Arts Festival
Join us 11-13 of June 2021, Bay of Fires, St Helens, Tasmania
Travelling to St Helens? visit www.eastcoasttasmania.com
The Bay of Fires Winter Arts Festival is a COVID safe event.
Visitors to the Festival are required to continue to follow the mandated behaviours for reducing the spread of infections such as COVID-19. These include:
- regularly and properly washing your hands
- staying at home if you are sick
- maintaining a distance of at least 1.5 metres from anyone who is not a part of your family or group
- registering your visit to each location by scanning the QR code at that site using the Check in TAS app
- following all current restrictions which are applicable to you, and
- getting tested if you develop any symptoms such as fever, a cough, or shortness of breath.
Dawn Dash & Splash
The event will take place at 7:20am on Saturday 12th June at Binalong Bay – Main Beach
For terms and conditions and to register for this event, complete this online registration form. All details submitted in this form will only be used for the purposes of registering your participation in the event and declaring your understanding of the terms and conditions.
Special thanks and recognition is extended to photographer Wolfgang Glowacki, for allowing use of his Bay of Fires images throughout this site.