Youth Art Prize
Entries are NOW CLOSED for the 2021 Bay of Fires Youth Art Prize
Entry was open to all persons aged 4 to 18 years (Kindergarten – Grade 12) and was free to enter.
Entries were received by Friday 7th May at 5:00pm (AEST).
Youth Prize Exhibition
5th – 8th June
Portland Memorial Hall
39 Cecilia Street, St Helens
Great prizes in all ages and Peoples Choice Vote
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- All entries must show consideration on, interaction with, and understanding of the theme.
- The art work has not been previously exhibited, including online.
- Entry is free with one entry per child or young person only.
- The artist agrees that BODRA and Bay of Fires Arts Association Inc may use the work and the entry information.
- The artist statement and profile have been completed.
- Art work to be sent/delivered to 5 Portland Crt St Helens 7216 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection
- We accept the following Visual Art forms: Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Clay work, Photography, Printing, Textiles and
- Digital works must be no more than 1 min in length and formatted as .mp4 or .mov or .avi files.
- Sound pieces must be no more than I min in length and formatted as .mp3 or .wav files.
- Still images should still be printed and posted to us.
- Artwork must be clearly labelled on the back with artist name, age and school.
- Entry of artwork is accepted as agreement to Terms and Conditions by the artist & Parent/Guardian.